Sobeys

Relevance Date Difficulty

Industrial Engineering Interview

Industrial Engineering
Mississauga, ON (Canada)

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sobeys in September 2011.

Interview Details – I was headhunted by HR and did not officially apply for the role. We had an phone conversation and she was very friendly and conversational. After finding out more about the position, we set up a meeting with the hiring manager.

I was interviewed by the hiring manager, HR and an HR intern. The feel was very casual and it was more a conversation than it was an interview. I talked about my background and experience, I can't remember any pointed questions. It was interesting (perhaps unprofessional a little) that in my questions and answers, it was commented that no one else had answered this way, and no other candidate had so many questions.

I knew someone in the team already and seemed like the expectation in the interview did not match up with actual experience. In the end, I did not meet with a second time, even though they were pushing me to as I was not ready to my current position. I was comfortable with HR to discuss options and my feelings however, despite her friendliness, after I told them of my decision not to proceed, I heard nothing else from them or the hiring manager.

Interview Question – Tell us about your background and experience   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sobeys

Worked for Sobeys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sobeys Industrial Engineering interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sobeys employees and interview candidates.