Sobeys

Very Easy Interview

Produce Clerk Interview

Produce Clerk
Wetaskiwin, AB (Canada)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Sobeys in July 2012.

Interview Details – Was very quick. my employer was very nice, joking around, yet straight to the point.

Interview Question – there really was no question involved   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Produce Clerk Interview

Produce Clerk

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sobeys in May 2007.

Interview Details – I saw a ad in the paper in need of someone for produce and had previously been with Safeway so I had experiences. I then went in with my resume and meet the manager of the store as the produce manager wasn't in, and was basically asked about my experience and such with safeway and how it would relate to this job. I then got told to come back the next morning to talk to the produce manager who just basically got to know me and then asked how much I was looking for, and then he hired me.

Interview Question – were did you work before, and how does it relate to this position?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sobeys

Worked for Sobeys? Contribute to the Community!