Sobeys Produce Clerk Interview Questions

Updated Sep 3, 2014

1.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Produce Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, ON (Canada)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON (Canada)

I applied online - interviewed at Sobeys.

I was prepared for a full interview, with lots of questions about who I am and what I could bring to the company. I was disappointed to find out that they were only meeting with the people who applied so that they could decide who they were interested in most for the follow up interview. They explained what they job was, and their responsibilities. Then questioned about my work experience and availability.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any previous work experience? Do you have any questions for us? Those were the only two questions asked.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sobeys

Produce Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wetaskiwin, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wetaskiwin, AB (Canada)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Sobeys in July 2012.

Was very quick. my employer was very nice, joking around, yet straight to the point.

Produce Clerk Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sobeys in May 2007.

I saw a ad in the paper in need of someone for produce and had previously been with Safeway so I had experiences. I then went in with my resume and meet the manager of the store as the produce manager wasn't in, and was basically asked about my experience and such with safeway and how it would relate to this job. I then got told to come back the next morning to talk to the produce manager who just basically got to know me and then asked how much I was looking for, and then he hired me.

Interview Questions
    • were did you work before, and how does it relate to this position?   Answer Question

Worked for Sobeys? Contribute to the Community!