Sobha Developers Interview Questions & Reviews

13 interviews

2.8

Quantity Surveying Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sobha Developers in June 2012.

First written exam followed by two technical rounds and then followed by Main HR and Chairman Interview. It is such a long process, but the person with very basic knowledge can crack it easily

Interview Questions
    Please speculate this offer only as a learning chance nothing more than that. Also never ever expect more salary

Quantity Surveyour Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mysore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mysore (India)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Sobha Developers.

I was in the execution team, for my higher studies i required change of department. I requested my manager and after convincing him i got my department changed as a quantity surveyour

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Sobha Developers in June 2011.

I had a written test after which I was called for an on-site interview. I had interviews with two senior level managers and a group discussion. I was offered the position after this process on the same day

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sobha Developers in May 2012.

They wouldn't be so much concerned about your technical awareness.
    They would be inclined to test your Communication skills, smartness

Interview Questions
    • Try and get questions from your early partners. It would really worth it.
      Because they keep on asking the same things mostly.
        View Answer
    Was already pre fixed for me.

Management Trainee Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Sobha Developers in November 2013.

Came through an employee referral. the process took 1 day. There was very friendly environment. the first round was aptitude test, it was not hard. next the HR round by the vice president, focused about the entire educational career.

Engineer Interview

Good, well organised

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Sobha Developers in February 2009.

Interview was very scheduled, calls and emails were well handled. it was 3 rounds interview. It was focussed on point to point. Well informed.

Interview Questions
    • People are highly skilled, they are passionate at work and they expect your answer with great expectation.   Answer Question

relocation problem

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Sobha Developers in September 2013.

You will be required to clear a general aptitude test as a first round, following which you will have a general HR interview .There was no technical questions asked in the interview process, what matters most to get into sobha developers is that you should possess good communication skills with distinction preferable and with no arrears.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sobha Developers in December 2012.

1. written test all analytical no technical
    2. HR interview
    3. final interview with chairman of company Mr. Ravi Menon

i was fresher

Management Trainee/Technical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Sobha Developers in January 2013.

It started with them intimating our college ( NITK Surathkal) that B.Tech students interested in the company can come to their Bangalore Headquarters for the selection process.
    Upon arrival, we were given an aptitude test, the qualifying Marks for which were kept at 50% of the maximum marks. The test was pretty standard, nothing too difficult, and everyone who came got through this round.
    The next round was the interview with the VP (HR) of the company. He asked us questions relating to our future goals, where do you see yourselves 10 years from now and what sort of jobs you prefer ( on site / in the office) and whether we are ready to work really hard and some discussion regarding management at site.
    After being shortlisted in this round we were called for the final interview with the chairman about a month later. This was more of a formality I guess, he was very pleasant and asked us questions related to our family background and comfort in working for long hours. I was selected here as well. The people who didn't make it here had a slightly inferior academic record ( 10th , 12th and Undergrad)

Interview Questions
    • There was a question in the first round of interviews where I was asked to describe a situation where I was in-charge and under pressure and also how did I cope with the pressure.
      It would have been difficult to answer had I actually not been in such a situation.
        View Answer

I had got another opportunity elsewhere.

Worked for Sobha Developers? Contribute to the Community!