Sobha Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

3.1

Executive Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sobha.

Interview

Lengthy interview process. screening, HR Round, RH round and Main round. I advice to be prepared and be confident . They respect if you have good knowledge of your field.

Interview Questions

• Job related and they check attitude and aptitude also.   Answer Question

Site Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sobha.

Interview

Processes followed in previous company - first round (technical) - mine was a telephonic round. second round - managerial round but more of personal questions - F2F third round - HR - F2F

Interview Questions

• about my background,some technical question about civil engg.....................................................................   Answer Question

Quantity Surveyour Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sobha (Mysore (India)).

Interview

I was in the execution team, for my higher studies i required change of department. I requested my manager and after convincing him i got my department changed as a quantity surveyour

Engineer Interview

Interview

Good, well organised

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sobha in November 2013.

Interview

Came through an employee referral. the process took 1 day. There was very friendly environment. the first round was aptitude test, it was not hard. next the HR round by the vice president, focused about the entire educational career.

Interview Questions

• How many will you work on site??   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sobha (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

7 rounds of interview, hectic process, and not able to answer HR questions.

No good salary package

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sobha (Bangalore (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

You will be required to clear a general aptitude test as a first round, following which you will have a general HR interview .There was no technical questions asked in the interview process, what matters most to get into sobha developers is that you should possess good communication skills with distinction preferable and with no arrears.

QS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sobha (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview was conducted on project site, and being a distant location no taxi was ready to ferry you around. The company provided with no transport facility. Interview was conducted by the site AVP who had no time for the interview and passed it on to his sub-ordinate. The candidate was rejected on the grounds of not possessing number crunching ability and unsuitable professional approach. But the basis of rejection was actually the salary which the organization didn't want to offer to the candidate. The candidate had made a enquiry with HR regarding the salary range being offered which any organization would inform, but this one didn't divulge. Instead asked the candidate to come for the interview first. This shows the level of professionalism the company has in compared to other international organizations. The lady candidate not only faced problems in commuting to the project site for the interview, but the AVP also didn't have time for conducting an interview.

Executive Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sobha (Bangalore (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

three rounds of interview. First round will see if you can communicate properly. Second round they will tell you the job responsibility and third round will be HR round and you will negotiate your salary.

Management Trainee/Technical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sobha (Bangalore (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

It started with them intimating our college ( NITK Surathkal) that B.Tech students interested in the company can come to their Bangalore Headquarters for the selection process. Upon arrival, we were given an aptitude test, the qualifying Marks for which were kept at 50% of the maximum marks. The test was pretty standard, nothing too difficult, and everyone who came got through this round. The next round was the interview with the VP (HR) of the company. He asked us questions relating to our future goals, where do you see yourselves 10 years from now and what sort of jobs you prefer ( on site / in the office) and whether we are ready to work really hard and some discussion regarding management at site. After being shortlisted in this round we were called for the final interview with the chairman about a month later. This was more of a formality I guess, he was very pleasant and asked us questions related to our family background and comfort in working for long hours. I was selected here as well. The people who didn't make it here had a slightly inferior academic record ( 10th , 12th and Undergrad)

Interview Questions

• There was a question in the first round of interviews where I was asked to describe a situation where I was in-charge and under pressure and also how did I cope with the pressure. It would have been difficult to answer had I actually not been in such a situation.   1 Answer

I had got another opportunity elsewhere.