Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Socalgas
- Associate Engineer (5)
- Meter Reader (3)
- Intern (2)
- Senior Engineer Intern II (2)
- Marketing Intern (1)
- Engineer I (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Business Administration (1)
- Associate Regional Engineer (1)
- Financial Rotation Program (1)
- Rotational Program for Associate Engineer (1)
- Process Engineering Internship (1)
- Rotational Associate Engineer (1)
- Senior Engineering Intern II (MSC) (1)
- Customer Service Representative -4 (1)
- Region Associate Engineer (1)
- Management Rotation Program (1)
Meter Reader Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Socalgas.
Two rounds of tests to weed out the applicants to the number they need. Then send you off to two weeks of training, and if you pass that then there is another week of training. If you pass all of that, then you're hired.
- Would you go skydiving if you had the chance? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Socalgas
Meter Reader InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Socalgas (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2011.
There was no interview process for meter reading. there was a process of hiring in which one has to take test and go through training. one has to take the yellow battery test, just to test the competency and arithmetic level, then you meet to go over employment opportunity where the need is great. After that there is a 2 weeks training process that is essential to being able to perform your job as a meter reader.
- Take the Yellow battery test. 1 Answer
Meter Reader InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Socalgas (Corona, CA) in February 2009.
No Interview. Just Pass the test and wait to be called> They have different bases thruout So Cal and there is about a 9month to 2year waiting list depending on the city..More populated and central cities have a longer wait. Then when you get callecd in they have you sign the paperwork for drug test and backgropund. Then you attend 3 week training..Which does not accurately prepare you for all hazards of the job.
- Are you afraid of dogs, insects, Heat, Cold Rain or walking alot! Answer Question