Socalgas

www.socalgas.com

Socalgas Rotational Program for Associate Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Rotational Program for Associate Engineer Interview

Rotational Program for Associate Engineer
Northridge, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Socalgas in April 2011.

Interview Details – I had my group panel interview in early April. The questions had nothing to do with engineering and were more situational and personality questions. The people didnt seem interested from the being evn though i had a 3.5 gpa and had applicable internship experience. They did not pay attention to my responses and the hr people there are really fake and unprofessional. I emailed the hr department to get an estimate of a timeline of when canadiates would be informed of there choice but to my surprise they did not respond and after a month and half i recieved a rejection email. Overall the interviewers were rude and the HR department completely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you had to explain technical material to a non technical audience.   Answer Question
  • Talk about a time when you needed to select a piece of equipment and what you did to compare multiple choices.   Answer Question

Worked for Socalgas? Contribute to the Community!