Société Générale

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Société Générale in November 2010.

The local (Americas) group head and the global head of the department spoke with me for an hour or so. I was referred to SG by people who knew me, so this was more casual than normal. I would say that the exact position was a bit vague, and they did not go into enough details to allow me to advocate for a particular position.

Interview Questions
None. Take it or leave it.

Other Interview Reviews for Société Générale

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Société Générale in March 2009.

I was interviewed first by my local management, and then by a few Paris-based expats. The interviews didn't last longer than one hour, and were not very specific. No McKinsey-style or technical questions. The tone was friendly, there were no provocative or stressful questions.