Société Générale

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Interview

Director
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Société Générale in November 2010.

Interview Details – The local (Americas) group head and the global head of the department spoke with me for an hour or so. I was referred to SG by people who knew me, so this was more casual than normal. I would say that the exact position was a bit vague, and they did not go into enough details to allow me to advocate for a particular position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – None. Take it or leave it.

Director Interview

Director
Moscow (Russia)

I applied through other source and the process took 6+ months - interviewed at Société Générale in March 2009.

Interview Details – I was interviewed first by my local management, and then by a few Paris-based expats. The interviews didn't last longer than one hour, and were not very specific. No McKinsey-style or technical questions. The tone was friendly, there were no provocative or stressful questions.

Worked for Société Générale? Contribute to the Community!