Société Générale

Société Générale Engineer Interview Questions

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Société Générale in March 2012.

He first asked me whether I know about their company and what an investment bank do and what company they cooperate. After that, he asked general questions, like my leadership experience, innovation, passion and so on. Finally I asked some question about SG. It lasts about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Société Générale

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Société Générale in May 2010.

I have negative review to give. These guys are lousy, may be they were tired interviewing candidates since morning, but, for me the interview was a very sad experience. I have 5+ years of .NET experience, unbelievable I was asked silly questions. after about half an hour I lost it, refused to answer his useless questions and returned home. Why he did that - I think they had decided on whom to hire so they were playing with me... what say?

Interview Questions
    • Reverse a string, reverse a number, inherit class format, what is static, char to string conversion, all questions to be asked a college pass out.   Answer Question