Société Générale

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Engineer
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Société Générale in March 2012.

Interview Details – He first asked me whether I know about their company and what an investment bank do and what company they cooperate. After that, he asked general questions, like my leadership experience, innovation, passion and so on. Finally I asked some question about SG. It lasts about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Société Générale in May 2010.

Interview Details – I have negative review to give. These guys are lousy, may be they were tired interviewing candidates since morning, but, for me the interview was a very sad experience. I have 5+ years of .NET experience, unbelievable I was asked silly questions. after about half an hour I lost it, refused to answer his useless questions and returned home. Why he did that - I think they had decided on whom to hire so they were playing with me... what say?

Interview Question – Reverse a string, reverse a number, inherit class format, what is static, char to string conversion, all questions to be asked a college pass out.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Paris (France)

The process took a day - interviewed at Société Générale in April 2009.

Interview Details – Explain the pros and cons of Dupire local volatility model.

Interview Question – describe local volatility model pros and cons   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Société Générale

Worked for Société Générale? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Société Générale Engineer interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Société Générale employees and interview candidates.