Société Générale Intern Interview Questions

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Phone interview, several rounds

Other Interview Reviews for Société Générale

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgrade (Serbia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgrade (Serbia)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Société Générale in July 2010.

My interview for the internship was were easygoing and straithforward. I had a chat with the MD and then he asked me to walk him trough my resume. Then he asked me why Societe Generale and why I sought a position within particularly retirement fund

Interview Questions
    • There were not unexpected or difficult questions (internship).   Answer Question
    Since it was an internship there were no negotiation because it was an unpaid type of internship.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Société Générale in September 2013.

Phone interview after online application. Met the team in one day, back to back interviews at the company's office. Mostly fit questions, technicals only from one team member, but all in kind spirit.

Fixed term contract.

Intern Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Société Générale in March 2008.

The process consisted of 2 rounds of interview. Both were 2:1 interviews. Basic behavioral questions were asked and the typical personality and resume questions

Interview Questions
    • Why not pursue grad school with a liberal arts degree and your research experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Société Générale in April 2013.

Got interview from college alumnus referral. First one phone about 30 mins. Then two onsite interviews. The first one was pure technical which lasted 2 hours. The last on side interview was only about half an hour meeting only one person. A lot of VBA and options questions.

non negotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Société Générale in March 2012.

Sent in an online application. Was interviewed with HR recruiter that screened interests and aligned me with appropriate department interviewer. Interviewed with an executive. He loved me. Got the job offer the next day.

Interview Questions
    Accepted what was given. Interns shouldn't be trying to weasel a few more bucks without proving their worth.