Société Générale

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Société Générale

Interview Details – Interview was fairly reasonable. Nothing too bad, generally the expected questions.

Interview Question – Nothing too terrible.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Don't negotiate a summer internship, dummy

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Société Générale in February 2014.

Interview Details – Behavioral questions and easy technical questions, not very hard. But final did not get the offer.

Interview Question – Nothing very difficult   Answer Question

Summer Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Société Générale.

Interview Details – There are two round interview. The first one is on campus, and the second one is in the office in NYC.

Interview Question – The interviewer open the conversation with habits (soccer in my case)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Waiting for the second round

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Société Générale in February 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed with them first on campus, which was pretty straightforward. Then went in for a half-day second round interview process. The second round consisted of three one-on-one interviews and a group interview. I was interviewing for a back office role, so people were professional, and weren't interested in intimidating you (unlike other i-banking positions).

Interview Question – How do your previous summer experiences prepare you for this position?   Answer Question

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Société Générale.

Interview Details – One numerical test online
one phone interview conducted by hr
and one interview at their london office

Interview Question – Tell me something that is not on your cv   Answer Question

Worked for Société Générale? Contribute to the Community!