Social Security Administration

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Social Security Administration

Interview Details – Communication via e-mail, telephone and in-person interview

Interview Question – Had interview with the Chief Judge of the office - mainly questions about my prior experiences and behavioral style questions.   Answer Question

Attorney-Advisor Interview

Attorney-Advisor
Arlington, VA

I applied in-person and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Social Security Administration.

Interview Details – I received an email stating that telephone interviews would be conducted on three days and asking me to select a time to interview. The interviewers were reading off a script and did not allow for much off of the script until the end when I was allowed to ask questions. I was then called about two weeks after the interview with the job offer and started around two weeks after that.

Interview Question – Pretty standard. Describe a time in which you [blank].   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Offer was firm.

Attorney Advisor
Oak Brook, IL

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Social Security Administration in July 2008.

Interview Details – I received a call from the Hearing Office Director, and I came in for an interview. The interview process was laid back, there were 4 managers in the room and they asked me about my experance and education. They did not have a list of questions they just asked off the cuff questions.

Interview Question – What did you want to become an Attorney?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There's no negotiation. You qualfy for a certain grade based on personnel evaluation of your experance and education.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Attorney Advisor

Interviewed at Social Security Administration

Interview Details – I am a consultant in public administration. I run the procedure for issuing residence permits to foreigners in the country.

Interview Question – My work carried out under national laws.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Social Security Administration

Worked for Social Security Administration? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Social Security Administration Attorney Advisor interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Social Security Administration employees and interview candidates.