Social Security Administration Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

Updated Mar 4, 2015

Contact Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Social Security Administration (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Had my second interview with SSA for the contact representative position. They asked a few scenarios which were job based and how you would handle them. It was a multi-panel with 4 or 5 interviewers. Lasted about 15 minutes. Thought I did reasonably well. Said the position would be filled by the end of the month or early next month. I think this is basically a pass/fail interview.

Interview Questions

Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Social Security Administration (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

My application was submitted internally. Received call for interview one week later. I had one interview with four interviewers. They were mainly concerned with conflict resolution skills. The interviewers were very friendly and encouraging. Overall the interview was pretty low stress.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you would handle that situation differently if it happened or do you think it is even possible?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation. the starting salary is set on the GS pay scale.