Society Consulting

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Society Consulting

Software Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Society Consulting in July 2014.

Initial HR process and scheduling was very efficient and prompt. They did two Face to Face interviews at the Society Office in Bellevue and one phone interview before deciding on the next steps. The office was a bit hard to find, but HR gave very good details on directions and how to find the office.

Interview Questions
    • Not a difficult question, but encountered few trick questions.   Answer Question

Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Society Consulting in March 2014.

Very informal. Quick chat on phone with recruiter, and a one hour F2F to assess culture fit and see what you would like to work on or do. Most of my interview asking what questions I have for them.

Interview Questions
    • If you started working with us, who is the first person you would call?   View Answer

Technical Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Society Consulting in October 2011.

I was already working for my vendor company, so this was a move from one roll to another. I needed to be interviewed by the hiring team at the business I would be placed at. It was a panel interview and lent itself to the stronger public speakers.

Interview Questions
    • I am stuck in this room and have lost my memory, I don’t know what anything is anymore, not a door, anything. How will you talk me thru getting out? (we were on the second floor)   View Answer