Society Consulting

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Trainer Interview

Redmond, WA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Society Consulting in October 2011.

Interview Details – I was already working for my vendor company, so this was a move from one roll to another. I needed to be interviewed by the hiring team at the business I would be placed at. It was a panel interview and lent itself to the stronger public speakers.

Interview Question – I am stuck in this room and have lost my memory, I don’t know what anything is anymore, not a door, anything. How will you talk me thru getting out? (we were on the second floor)   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Society Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Society Consulting interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Society Consulting employees and interview candidates.