SodaStream Interview Questions

2.2

Finance Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hünenberg (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SodaStream (Hünenberg (Switzerland)) in March 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR few days after submitting my CV. There were 3 phone interviews followed by an offer. I've never been asked any practical questions related to finance or accounting despite this being the focus of the position I applied for. Never been invited to face-to-face interview although the company has an office in Switzerland.

Interview Questions

• I would rather describe the Hiring Managers who led the interviews as lost, disorganized, no clue what to ask or how to describe the position itself.   Answer Question

Compensation Expert Interview

Application

interviewed at SodaStream in March 2012.

Interview

Was working for a consulting firm whose client was SodaStream. Got referred by a colleague when I decided to leave consultancy. Hiring process was quick and the HR VP conducted a thorough research of my professional background.

Negotiation

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SodaStream (Taipei (Taiwan)) in September 2011.

Interview

Submit CV on 1111.com and got a call, and then I went there for an Interview and got hired.

Interview Questions

• It's more like a casual talk so there no any difficult question.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lod (Israel)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SodaStream (Lod (Israel)) in July 2010.

Interview

I submitted my CV to a company who sent me on this interview. After being contacted, I was called into their offices. Before the interview itself, I was asked to fill out a very long questionnaire. Many of the questions were irrelevant to the position as well as my experience. After that, there was a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• That they asked me to fill in the questionnaire, despite their having my full CV.   1 Answer