Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at SodaStreamMore
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at SodaStream (Hünenberg (Switzerland)) in March 2013.
I was contacted by the HR few days after submitting my CV. There were 3 phone interviews followed by an offer. I've never been asked any practical questions related to finance or accounting despite this being the focus of the position I applied for. Never been invited to face-to-face interview although the company has an office in Switzerland.
- I would rather describe the Hiring Managers who led the interviews as lost, disorganized, no clue what to ask or how to describe the position itself. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
interviewed at SodaStream in March 2012.
Was working for a consulting firm whose client was SodaStream. Got referred by a colleague when I decided to leave consultancy. Hiring process was quick and the HR VP conducted a thorough research of my professional background.
What were you able to negotiate? What advice would you give others considering an offer?
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at SodaStream (Taipei (Taiwan)) in September 2011.
Submit CV on 1111.com and got a call, and then I went there for an Interview and got hired.
- It's more like a casual talk so there no any difficult question. Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days – interviewed at SodaStream (Lod (Israel)) in July 2010.
I submitted my CV to a company who sent me on this interview. After being contacted, I was called into their offices. Before the interview itself, I was asked to fill out a very long questionnaire. Many of the questions were irrelevant to the position as well as my experience. After that, there was a face to face interview.
- That they asked me to fill in the questionnaire, despite their having my full CV. 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review