Sodexo

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaithersburg, MD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaithersburg, MD

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sodexo in August 2012.

Did a phone interview with HR. Contacted to do a face-face with Manager. Met with two managers at the same time (no problem with that). Was drilled one situation question after the next for about an hour. Felt the whole process was grueling and unfriendly...boarded on hostile. After the interview was over, one of the managers I was interviewed by just walked away and didn't say goodbye, thank you for coming...nothing. Thought this person was completely rude and unprofessional. Decided that if asked for the second round of interviews, I would decline...because this person's behavior was a preview of how this person would treat me as an employee. As it turned out, I wasn't called back for the second round of interviews. Saw that in this manager's negative behavior. This person's rudeness and body language spoke volumes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sodexo

Administrative Assistant Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Sodexo in March 2010.

Found the interviewer very friendly and personable. Gave me time to speak and asked lots of questions. Felt that they were interested in what I had to say and responsive to my needs.

Interview Questions