Sodexo

www.sodexo.com

Sodexo Food Service Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Food Service Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sodexo in January 2008.

Applied in January and continued to work with a few different HR reps ( all very kind in voice and seemingly helpful with answers to the questions I had) until a position in my area came about. Working with persons who seem very interested in working with you to achieve the best possible fit was very refreshing. I did all of my interviewing via phone and then finished the paperwork via on-line and throught the mail. Drug testing and other background checks were completed prior to the first day. Overall, the interview process and actual events were smooth - it just seemed like it took forever.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time when you had difficulty getting a co-worker to help you with a project and how did you handle it? What was the end result? How would you handle it differently?   View Answer
This was an entry level interview and the position was posted and described in such a way that the recuiter actually made it known at the very beginning what the pay and benefits would be. Very up-front - no room for negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Sodexo

Food Service Manager Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Sodexo in October 2009.

Tell me about a time when you had to overcome a major obstacle

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to overcome a major obstacle   Answer Question