Sodexo

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Food Service Manager Interview

Food Service Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Sodexo in January 2008.

Interview Details – Applied in January and continued to work with a few different HR reps ( all very kind in voice and seemingly helpful with answers to the questions I had) until a position in my area came about. Working with persons who seem very interested in working with you to achieve the best possible fit was very refreshing. I did all of my interviewing via phone and then finished the paperwork via on-line and throught the mail. Drug testing and other background checks were completed prior to the first day. Overall, the interview process and actual events were smooth - it just seemed like it took forever.

Interview Question – Tell us about a time when you had difficulty getting a co-worker to help you with a project and how did you handle it? What was the end result? How would you handle it differently?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – This was an entry level interview and the position was posted and described in such a way that the recuiter actually made it known at the very beginning what the pay and benefits would be. Very up-front - no room for negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Food Service Manager Interview

Food Service Manager

The process took a day - interviewed at Sodexo in October 2009.

Interview Details – Tell me about a time when you had to overcome a major obstacle

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to overcome a major obstacle   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sodexo

Worked for Sodexo? Contribute to the Community!

Sodexo Videos

Sodexo – Why Work for Us?

​ ​ ​​​​ ​​For Jobs in the USA...​​ ​ ​For Sodexo Global Jobs...​​​ ​ ​​Why choose Sodexo? Sodexo was founded by Pierre Bellon in 1966 in Marseilles, France and is today… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sodexo Food Service Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sodexo employees and interview candidates.