Sodexo Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.5

Clinical Dietitian II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sodexo (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Simple and to the point. I filled out the paperwork online then I was contacted via phone and email by a recruiter. We then set up an interview with the clinical nutrition manager at the facility. After the interview I was reached via phone and was offered the job, which was followed up by an official copy of my offfer letter via email including all the paperwork and salary details.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. Same questions normally asked in an interview process.   1 Answer
    • I was asked why I wanted to work for this company.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sodexo.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and easy for me. I love working for the company I just didn't like being laid off without pay . I would return to this company if it wasn't for the lay offs. I enjoyed the company and management.

Interview Questions

• what made you apply for this job?   1 Answer

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo.

Interview

I sat and chat for about 30 minutes. Then I took a personality quiz for sodexo, required. The Quiz only took about 10 minutes total to complete. Very easy process.

Events Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woods Hole, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sodexo (Woods Hole, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

Very quick, just a brief overview of details and paperwork. Was not really interviewed but rather just presented the job if I wanted it. Was a good facility, nice people, and good snacks so I wasn't going to turn it down

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo.

Interview

Applied on snag a job received a call the next day went on the interview the next week had to fill out an application then he told me which positions where available

Chef Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo.

Interview

Applied online. Got an email from a recruiter to set up a screening. Screening was just background info only lasted about 15 mins. Got a call from gm a few days later and interviewed. Behavioral questions like what would you do if blah blah blah. Sounded like a script.

Interview Questions

• name a time you had to cut labor but you had many catering events?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo.

Interview

First interview (by telephone) was a basic screening to see if my skills and experience matched the job description. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and the interviewer shared very little information about the position. The second interview was with a different interviewer (also by telephone). It was designed to measure your behavior in the interview process and how you answered questions about work situations. There was very little dialog. The interviewer would ask a question, then be silent while you answered while writing down your response. Then they would ask another question and repeat. The interview lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult employee.   Answer Question

General Manager III Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sodexo.

Interview

The hiring process started with a phone interview with a recruiter, then with the hiring manager, next I met with the client, and then an offer was extended.

Interview Questions

• What are different aspects you should look at if your inventory is too high?   Answer Question

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manteca, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sodexo (Manteca, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a good interview but to get hired it took almost two months, after the interview. I had to keep calling the office ti check on my interviewer and background check status. I finally receive a call by a new supervisor. Ones I was call to come in for a drug and blood test I got to start working that same week.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want ti work for a hospital?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sodexo.

Interview

it was fairly easy. He asked basic interview questions. Asked me about my work experience (I had none at the time), went fairly smoothly. Was hired within days. He asked me how i would handle different situations