Sodexo

Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager
Baltimore, MD

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sodexo in December 2012.

Interview Details – HR phone interview
DM & GM phone interview

Interview Question – Was prepared for all of it   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't get to negotiate salary because the company has a cap on current employees and percentage they can have when going to a new position. I already worked for hte company. If it had not been that I wanted to move to area where position was located, I wouldn't have accepted the terms.

Prep Line Interview

Prep Line
Flagstaff, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sodexo in September 2013.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of a 30 minute interview consisting of mainly behavioral and situational questions. The interview process for this position was pretty informal, and I was presented with a job offer at the end of the interview

Interview Question – Describe a time when you were faced with a problem in the workplace. How did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Marketing Assistant Interview

Marketing Assistant
Milwaukee, WI

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sodexo in January 2014.

Interview Details – Went in for one interview, they asked me basic questions and I was hired. There was nothing special about the entire process, and since it was a campus internship there was not much competition. They did say there was a lot of grunt work and they were right.

Negotiation Details – none

Groundskeeper Interview

Groundskeeper
Aurora, CO

I applied through other source and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Sodexo.

Interview Details – in person interview with manager then with manager and general manager

Negotiation Details – there was none.

Student Manager Interview

Student Manager

Interviewed at Sodexo

Interview Details – The student managers are only hired from within. Group of student workers apply and then interview with the General Manager.

Interview Question – I honestly don't remember, it was a pretty easy interview   Answer Question

Clinical Dietitian I Interview

Clinical Dietitian I
Framingham, MA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sodexo in February 2013.

Interview Details – There were two interviews for the position. From what I understand it was me against 3 other people (Sodexo minimum for hiring). I was chosen because I was familiar with the charting system they use. Management prefers experience but will take new grads.

Interview Question – What do you do with your free time?   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

General Manager
Lafayette, LA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Sodexo in December 2009.

Interview Details – pretty generic. Interview process is mainly looking for key phrases and words.

Negotiation Details – minimal. Told him what I needed, and it was within his range

Cook II Interview

Cook II

I applied online and the process took 10 months - interviewed at Sodexo in April 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was mostly about experiences and places worked. Then we had a knife skill test. Had to slice and diced some vegetables. Then clean some fruit, cut outside skin, and large dice.

Interview Question – There was not any unexpected questions, all was straight forward.   Answer Question

Recruitment Manager Interview

Recruitment Manager

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Sodexo.

Interview Details – Multi-step interview process with recruiters and hiring managers and often with our client.. Criminal Background, Employment and Education verification.

Interview Question – Behavioral Interview Questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Normal Process of negotiation.

Food and Beverage Supervisor Interview

Food and Beverage Supervisor

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Sodexo.

Interview Details – I interviewed for the position and was very excited to work for the company. When I received the offer after three interviews with multiple people, paying for parking multiple times, an online test, lots of paperwork and a drug test, it was almost insulting it was so low. It was a major waste of time. They tell you a bunch of b.s. to try and get you to come and work for them at such a low rate. Waste of time and this process took almost two months.

Interview Question – They had a printed out paper of questions that they read from in order.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – They offer people with experience hourly pay at a very low rate and aren't willing to negotiate.