Sodexo Retail Manager Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sodexo (Boston, MA) in July 2013.

Interview

Process going on 2 weeks now talked with a few recruiters and now I have the formal interveiw with the GM process is moving along well

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sodexo

Anonymous Employee in Beaufort, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Sodexo (Beaufort, SC) in May 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed over the phone twice. I was then forwarded a hiring packet that I filled out and
    faxed back. I then set up a third interview which will take place tomorrow.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest thing you had to do on the job   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you were not suppling what customers wanted.   Answer Question

Retail Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sodexo in January 2008.

Interview

Applied online via website after compiling a profile, then selected specific jobs I was interested in. After selecting the specific jobs I had to answer a few basic questions regarding my experience. A few days later I received a call from a recruiting screener who asked me some more basic questions about my experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you received multiple sources of information and had to make decision.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary