I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Sodexo in July 2012.
Interview Details –
1. Received email to set up phone interview via automated system about a month after I applied.
2. Received email with link to complete online application.
3. Phone interview with recruiter. Typical screening.
4. About 2 weeks later I received email that there had been an unanticipated delay in filling the position and that they would update me when possible.
5. About 2 weeks after that, received an email to set up an in-person interview for a month in the future.
6. 1 week before interview, received "pre-work" to complete and prepare presentation of my analysis at the interview.
7. Interviewed at the Downers Grove location. Met with hiring manager and HR rep together. About an hour. After presenting my analysis of the exercise, it was all in-depth behavioral interview questions.
8. It has been about 2 months since the interview, and I never heard back on it.
Professional and serious communications and interview. Although the process was slow, they kept me informed through much of it, up until the end when they neglected to let me know about their decision.
Interview Question – Every question was behavioral ("tell about a time when you..."). Answer Question
For Jobs in the USA... For Sodexo Global Jobs... Why choose Sodexo? Sodexo was founded by Pierre Bellon in 1966 in Marseilles, France and is today… — Full Overview
Provided by employer [?]
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
The difficulty rating is the average interview difficulty rating across all interview candidates.
The interview experience is the percentage of all interview candidates that said their interview experience was positive, neutral, or negative.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a recent interview experience or current/former employer. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –