Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sodexo
- General Manager (5)
- Cashier (3)
- Retail Manager (3)
- Director (2)
- Sales Representative (2)
- Operations Manager (2)
- Registered Dietitian (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Food Service Manager (2)
- Food Service Supervisor (2)
- Student Manager (2)
- Clinical Dietitian I (2)
- Catering Manager (2)
- Cyber Cafe Attendant (1)
- Food Service Manager I (1)
- Tell Me About Yourself ?? (1)
- Prep Line (1)
- Environmental Service Manager (1)
- National Client Account Executive (1)
- Runner1 (1)
- Analyste financier (1)
- Barista/Banquet Server (1)
- Senior ERP Manager (1)
- Any Position (But They Stuck Me On the Salad Bar Cause No One Else Wanted to Do IT) (1)
- Student Worker (1)
- Team Member (1)
- Cook II (1)
- Barista/Cashier (1)
- Food Court Cook (1)
- Dining Services Manager (1)
Training Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Sodexo (Downers Grove, IL) in May 2012.
1. Received email to set up phone interview via automated system about a month after I applied.
2. Received email with link to complete online application.
3. Phone interview with recruiter. Typical screening.
4. About 2 weeks later I received email that there had been an unanticipated delay in filling the position and that they would update me when possible.
5. About 2 weeks after that, received an email to set up an in-person interview for a month in the future.
6. 1 week before interview, received "pre-work" to complete and prepare presentation of my analysis at the interview.
7. Interviewed at the Downers Grove location. Met with hiring manager and HR rep together. About an hour. After presenting my analysis of the exercise, it was all in-depth behavioral interview questions.
8. It has been about 2 months since the interview, and I never heard back on it.
Professional and serious communications and interview. Although the process was slow, they kept me informed through much of it, up until the end when they neglected to let me know about their decision.
- Every question was behavioral ("tell about a time when you..."). Answer Question