Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sodexo
- General Manager (4)
- Retail Manager (3)
- Cashier (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Sales Representative (2)
- Operations Manager (2)
- Food Service Manager (2)
- Food Service Supervisor (2)
- Student Manager (2)
- Student Worker (1)
- Cook II (1)
- Barista/Cashier (1)
- Food Court Cook (1)
- Dining Services Manager (1)
- Suites Supervisor (1)
- Law Department - Contracts (1)
- Social Media and Sustainability Outreach Coordinator (1)
- Clinical Dietitian I (1)
- Cyber Cafe Attendant (1)
- Food Service Manager I (1)
- Tell Me About Yourself ?? (1)
- Prep Line (1)
- Environmental Service Manager (1)
- National Client Account Executive (1)
- Runner1 (1)
- Analyste financier (1)
- Food Service Worker (1)
- Food Worker (1)
- Senior Marketing Manager (1)
- Director (1)
2 people found this helpful
Training Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Sodexo in May 2012.
1. Received email to set up phone interview via automated system about a month after I applied.
2. Received email with link to complete online application.
3. Phone interview with recruiter. Typical screening.
4. About 2 weeks later I received email that there had been an unanticipated delay in filling the position and that they would update me when possible.
5. About 2 weeks after that, received an email to set up an in-person interview for a month in the future.
6. 1 week before interview, received "pre-work" to complete and prepare presentation of my analysis at the interview.
7. Interviewed at the Downers Grove location. Met with hiring manager and HR rep together. About an hour. After presenting my analysis of the exercise, it was all in-depth behavioral interview questions.
8. It has been about 2 months since the interview, and I never heard back on it.
Professional and serious communications and interview. Although the process was slow, they kept me informed through much of it, up until the end when they neglected to let me know about their decision.
- Every question was behavioral ("tell about a time when you..."). Answer Question