Sodexo USA

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cashier Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sodexo USA in February 2012.

Interview Details – I knew a friend who was working up there and I gave her my application. Like 3 weeks later the manager called me and told me to come in for an interview. The interview was filled with him asking me questions and then he said if I fit the qualifications he would call me back. He called me back 7:30 that night and told me I had the job.

Interview Question – How do you normally deal with difficult customers?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Minimum wage

Director of Business Development Interview

Director of Business Development
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Sodexo USA in August 2011.

Interview Details – submit resume; received call from recruiter, received call from Call center that performed behavioral intervew; received another call from recruiter with results; received an email from assitant to hiring manager to set up face to face interview, participated in panel interview consisting of peers and senior/executive management, recived offer within one week.

Interview Question – Behavioral interview questions. Interviewer looking for 3 parts: what the problem was, your solution, and the outcome.

Presented during interview.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiated salary, signing bonus and start date.

Retail Sales Cashier Interview

Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sodexo USA in February 2011.

Interview Details – Its a very good company to aplied for they do a background check first which takes about 2 weeks then after that you go to 3 interviews one with the supervisor, then the manager, then the regional manager.The people are great they ask you simple questions like do you have customer service skills? why do you think you should be chose for this job, once yo pass the first two interviews when you meet with the regional manager he only there to tell you about the job and the congrat you on becoming a emloyee for sodexo

Interview Question – tell me what you know about this job?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Sodexo USA? Contribute to the Community!

Sodexo USA Videos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sodexo USA interview questions and advice in Atlanta, GA. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sodexo USA employees and interview candidates.