Sodexo USA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Interview

Director
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Sodexo USA in June 2010.

Interview Details – Contacted by HR in March followed a week later with a behavioral phone interview. Didn't hear back for 3 mos & then contacted by HR and the hiring manager. Supposed to have a 1:1 but didn't hear back for 2 weeks when I received a standard not-qualified e-mail. Only seemed to be interested in my previous salary and not at all with my qualifications.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation wherein the client's policies went against company policy?   View Answer
  • How much was your most previous salary and what are your salary requirements.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Director
Washington, DC

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sodexo USA in April 2009.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview conducted to screen candidates. Then had a competency inerview (behavioral). Next with the hiring manager for skill assessment. And another set of interviews with the hiring manager's superior.

Interview Questions

Worked for Sodexo USA? Contribute to the Community!