Sodexo USA

Sodexo USA Executive Chef Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Executive Chef Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sodexo USA.

All done over the phone never met an actual person until my first day. Unprofessional second phone interview I was being taped and the machine kept breaking and I had to start over. Interviewer was robotic an uninterested in talking to me acted like she just wanted to get it over with. The third interview the skills part was great. Great person very professional.

Interview Questions
  • What was your hardest decision at work and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
None.

Other Interview Reviews for Sodexo USA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewiston, ME
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewiston, ME

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Sodexo USA in November 2012.

4 interviews they were not good explain the challenges facing the department the office seemed cold and unwellcoming

Interview Questions
    • none of the questions were difficult nothing that I could not answer   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Sodexo USA in June 2010.

based on a popularity contest. The company holds interviews after receiving the "politically correct" number of diverse applicants. Then the 'formal' interviews are held, even though the company already knows who is getting placed into the position (especially if it is an internal candidate).

none. here is the salary. Take it or leave it.

Executive Chef Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sodexo USA.

They are very selective and they get a lot of applicants. Usually you start with a screening process that is done to your application, if selected a recruiter will call you with around 5 basic questions, if not you will not hear anything. After that they pass your application to the hiring manager who will then contact you to do a phone or face to face interview. After that as a chef you my do a bench test or cooking demo, then an offer is made. Its that simple....if you get called.

Interview Questions
    Minimal, they are pretty hard line on what they will pay a position, best case you can get relocation and thats where you can negotiate things like bonuses and what they cover for your move.