Sodexo USA Food Service Worker Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2015

1.5

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sodexo USA (Rochester, WA) in September 2014.

Interview

My employer was in a hurry to get people in the kitchen. They had just opened a new school district. I was asked about my work history and if I would be available. We where all hired on knowing it could be temporary. I was talked to by a few different people that where all very helpful. I filled out the paper work and application and was called that same day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sodexo USA

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sodexo USA (Wayne, PA) in February 2008.

Interview

My dad worked at VFMA(Valley Forge Military Academy and at the mess hall there they needed help and my dad inntroduced me to the boss there..a week later after all the formalities i was hired as a food service worker under sodexho.

Interview Questions

• What can you offer to this company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none