Sodexo USA

Very Easy Interview

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor
Martin, TN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Sodexo USA.

Interview Details – There really is no hiring process. If the managers like you, then you will get a job based solely on appearance. I was not asked if I had prior experiences in management or marketing, which the job needed. I was never assigned a position to be my primary job, yet was expected to meet several goals by upper level management.

Interview Question – I was asked questions only about my application. No real inquires into my experience or skills   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase.

Retail Manager III Interview

Retail Manager III

I applied online - interviewed at Sodexo USA in June 2014.

Interview Details – It took a total of 3 weeks, I went thru a total of 3 long interviews and 3 phone conversations. It was thorough and pleasant, they want to make sure the right person is hired.

Flag Interview

Sodexo USA Employment Branding Sourcing Manager responded to this review

Jul 1, 2014

I appreciate you sharing your interview experience! We do have a thorough process in order to make sure we find the best qualified candidate for each position, so I'm happy to hear you received an ... More

Very Easy Interview

Operations Manager - Education, Dining Services Interview

Operations Manager - Education, Dining Services

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sodexo USA in June 2013.

Interview Details – Screening call, then competency interview, then interview with hiring manager. Process is very slow and I am sure that by the time they actually get enough interview candidates lined up, the cream of the crop have already started working somewhere else

Interview Question – Standard questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary is already set so little to no room for negotiating up

Flag Interview

Sodexo USA Employment Branding Sourcing Manager responded to this review

Jul 1, 2014

Thank you for sharing your interview experience. While a two week interview process may seem lengthy, our Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers work to find the best qualified candidate for ... More

Very Difficult Interview

General Manager Interview

General Manager
Tucson, AZ

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Sodexo USA in July 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview with recruiter then District Manager then panel interview with, client employees. Then another round of interviews with the CEO and then more interviews with the Nursing Director, CFO., Program Manager

Interview Question – Are you relocatable   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Own home and business.

EVS Manager Interview

EVS Manager
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sodexo USA in April 2014.

Interview Details – You apply online (sodexo careers). Then a human resource officer will contact you and chat about meeting with the general manager of the account. The interview is conducted in the facility they are providing service (aka hospital). The interview is usually around 1 hour long. The general manager has questions given by headquarters and you are rated on your response (scale 1 to 5).

Interview Questions

• How would you go above and beyond for a patient / customer ?   Answer Question
  • As a manager, how do you know your employees are doing what they are supposed to?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I worked there for about 3 years and decided to get a bachelors degree. I was recently contacted by a recruiter with the same position i had 3 years ago with a $2000 increase.

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor
Kennesaw, GA

I applied online - interviewed at Sodexo USA in January 2014.

Interview Details – My interview was not very professional~ the interviewer( and now boss) seemed distracted and uninterested. After I was hired it took over 6 weeks to begin because they repeatedly lost/misplaced important documentation and some had to be resubmitted.

Interview Question – "Do you cry easily?"   View Answer

Food Service Supervisor Interview

Food Service Supervisor
Lawrenceville, GA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Sodexo USA in January 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process was fast and for the most part painless. The interviews could use some work how ever, perhaps make the assessment test for entry level positions a bit more in depth.

Interview Question – The most difficult Question was Negotiating a pay rate.   Answer Question

FSW Interview

FSW
Trumbull, CT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sodexo USA in May 2010.

Interview Details – just a lot of paperwork

Interview Question – none, i was ready and knew the aspect of the job   View Answer

Negotiation Details – i knew my net worth and what i can bring to the unit

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Human Resources Specialist
Detroit, MI

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sodexo USA in June 2011.

Interview Details – 2 interview steps. Phone and in person. Asked questions on various scenarios of past work experiences.

Interview Question – None.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiate on Job duties.

Catering Manager Interview

Catering Manager

Interviewed at Sodexo USA

Interview Details – The interview process was a phone screen and 2 face to face panel interviews

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sodexo USA

Worked for Sodexo USA? Contribute to the Community!

Sodexo USA Videos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sodexo USA interview questions and advice. All 80 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sodexo USA employees and interview candidates.