Sodexo USA

Relevance Date Difficulty

General Manager Interview

General Manager
Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Sodexo USA in July 2011.

Interview Details – Post on line, phone screen, DM interview, Client/group interview

Interview Question – What would you consider your one greatest attribute as it applies to this position   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none, take it or we will move to next candidate

Customer Service Associate Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sodexo USA.

Interview Details – I got hired after 2 weeks of giving them y resume face to face and my friend who has been working for them referred me with his manager so I think it was an easy process they didn't even interviewed me, they just sent me an email to tell em about the orientation meeting.

Interview Question – No questions   Answer Question

Patient Services Manager Interview

Patient Services Manager
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sodexo USA in January 2013.

Interview Details – 5 meetings/interviews in total. Pretty redundant but good process overall

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to do two things at once and be successful at them.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes. Always negotiate.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Recruiter Interview

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sodexo USA in September 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online, contacted via phone and email to schedule first interview. Contacted within a week to schedule second interview via web.

Interview Question – Behavioral questions are a part of the interview process. Tell me about a time when you had to complete a difficult search for a candidate.   View Answer

Cashier Interview

Interviewed at Sodexo USA

Interview Details – great management and staff. Very professional. They have everything updated on time. They offer great benefits especially if you are a student including one free meal a day, bus passes ect.

Interview Question – Are you available to work till 3 am   Answer Question

G M Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Sodexo USA in January 2012.

Interview Details – Talked with recruiter after recruiter after recruiter

Line Cook Interview

Line Cook
Providence, RI

I applied through other source and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Sodexo USA.

Interview Details – Answered classified ad, set up appointment for interview. Filled out corporate application. Talked with Chef/manger gave him resume and spoke about my professional experience. He informed me he was just screening applicants but that he would put my application on the short list for the site GM.
 Several days later I was recalled to speak with the site GM. He offered me the postion and I accepted.

Interview Question – I can't recall specifics. but i was asked some questions about culinary technique and food handling safety.   Answer Question

Clinical Dietitian Interview

Clinical Dietitian
Baltimore, MD

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sodexo USA in September 2011.

Interview Details – they have a set of interview questions they all ask. can't remember them all but one was "talk about a time when you had a difficult time with a patient". Another was something like what would you do if all of a specific type of nutrition supplements were out of stock. The usual... talk about you strengths and weaknesses, why would you be a good fit for this company, why should we chose you over other candidates.

Interview Question – the nutrition supplement question mentioned above   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – didn' negotiate, got more than I asked for

Floor Care Specialist ( Facility Maintenance) Trouble Shooter Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Sodexo USA in July 2011.

Interview Details – very general and formal standard

Interview Question – none was appearedto be hard   View Answer

Financial Analyst II Interview

Financial Analyst II

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Sodexo USA.

Interview Details – Phone interview was first followed by an in-person interview with the Manager. Second interview, last interview was with the Director of the department. Interview questions related to the position, somewhat like describe the situation, action taken and result. Headquarters was in a nice building, people seemed friendly.

Interview Question – I didn't feel there was a most difficult or unexpected question.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sodexo USA