Sodexo USA

Updated Jan 28, 2015
Updated Jan 28, 2015

2.6

Quality Assurance Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sodexo USA.

The process is very detailed. You have to be patient throughout. They want to make sure they are interviewing everyone and anyone to ensure due diligence is conducted.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about procurement when you don't have anything to do with this area.   Answer Question
    There was no real negotiation phase. Salary expectations were known; but keep in mind when working on a contract, the monies for salaries are already figured in and you have to either accept that knowledge and show your talents or walk away.

Customer Service Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sodexo USA.

I got hired after 2 weeks of giving them y resume face to face and my friend who has been working for them referred me with his manager so I think it was an easy process they didn't even interviewed me, they just sent me an email to tell em about the orientation meeting.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Sodexo USA in January 2014.

My interview was not very professional~ the interviewer( and now boss) seemed distracted and uninterested. After I was hired it took over 6 weeks to begin because they repeatedly lost/misplaced important documentation and some had to be resubmitted.

Food Production Manager Healthcare Facility Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sodexo USA in December 2013.

Applied via Indeed.com...got callback from Corporate office to do phone screen...passed that; waited another week or so to do local phone screen with Manager who will be doing the hiring. Talked to Manager, as arranged, lasted about 40 minutes good exchange of question and answers. No blatantly stupid questions to answer, waited another week to arrange for face-to-face interview with same Manager I did the phone screen with. Manager gave me a tour of the campus and dining areas. Seems the facility is somewhat disorganized and needs a internal and food service upgrade. Waited yet another week to talk to the DIrector of the overall facility. Met with her and the dietitian in the same day...usual interview with a "executive" After all this they had some kind of inspection to prepare for and had to wait to decide on who they hire...never got a call back to say i did not get hired after waiting over 3 weeks...

Interview Questions
    • Manager introduced me as "administrator" to the Director, guess that could work!!   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

great management and staff. Very professional. They have everything updated on time. They offer great benefits especially if you are a student including one free meal a day, bus passes ect.

Unit Controller Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sodexo USA in November 2013.

nice people, conversational tone, nothing to write home about, seems like it would be a good job for someone that likes bookkeeping and clerical work, more of a entry-level like job than a career type controller role

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

I applied through other source. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Sodexo USA.

Answered classified ad, set up appointment for interview. Filled out corporate application. Talked with Chef/manger gave him resume and spoke about my professional experience. He informed me he was just screening applicants but that he would put my application on the short list for the site GM.
     Several days later I was recalled to speak with the site GM. He offered me the postion and I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • I can't recall specifics. but i was asked some questions about culinary technique and food handling safety.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sodexo USA in October 2013.

Phone Call. In Person brief interview. I was hired fairly quickly because I had a professional connection with the boss. He knew my skill set and qualities as a worker already and needed help immediately so my interview process was quicker than usual and not as formal. Was screened by the general manager and then they told me I was hired and started the next day.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing out of the ordinary. Be yourself and answer questions honestly.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst II Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sodexo USA.

Phone interview was first followed by an in-person interview with the Manager. Second interview, last interview was with the Director of the department. Interview questions related to the position, somewhat like describe the situation, action taken and result. Headquarters was in a nice building, people seemed friendly.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't feel there was a most difficult or unexpected question.   Answer Question

Executive Chef Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sodexo USA.

All done over the phone never met an actual person until my first day. Unprofessional second phone interview I was being taped and the machine kept breaking and I had to start over. Interviewer was robotic an uninterested in talking to me acted like she just wanted to get it over with. The third interview the skills part was great. Great person very professional.

Interview Questions
    • What was your hardest decision at work and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    None.