Sodexo USA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Cashier Interview

Cashier

Interviewed at Sodexo USA

Interview Details – great management and staff. Very professional. They have everything updated on time. They offer great benefits especially if you are a student including one free meal a day, bus passes ect.

Interview Question – Are you available to work till 3 am   Answer Question

G M Interview

G M
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Sodexo USA in January 2012.

Interview Details – Talked with recruiter after recruiter after recruiter

Line Cook Interview

Line Cook
Providence, RI

I applied through other source and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Sodexo USA.

Interview Details – Answered classified ad, set up appointment for interview. Filled out corporate application. Talked with Chef/manger gave him resume and spoke about my professional experience. He informed me he was just screening applicants but that he would put my application on the short list for the site GM.
 Several days later I was recalled to speak with the site GM. He offered me the postion and I accepted.

Interview Question – I can't recall specifics. but i was asked some questions about culinary technique and food handling safety.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Clinical Dietitian Interview

Clinical Dietitian
Baltimore, MD

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sodexo USA in September 2011.

Interview Details – they have a set of interview questions they all ask. can't remember them all but one was "talk about a time when you had a difficult time with a patient". Another was something like what would you do if all of a specific type of nutrition supplements were out of stock. The usual... talk about you strengths and weaknesses, why would you be a good fit for this company, why should we chose you over other candidates.

Interview Question – the nutrition supplement question mentioned above   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – didn' negotiate, got more than I asked for

Floor Care Specialist ( Facility Maintenance) Trouble Shooter Interview

Floor Care Specialist ( Facility Maintenance) Trouble Shooter
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Sodexo USA in July 2011.

Interview Details – very general and formal standard

Interview Question – none was appearedto be hard   View Answer

Financial Analyst II Interview

Financial Analyst II

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Sodexo USA.

Interview Details – Phone interview was first followed by an in-person interview with the Manager. Second interview, last interview was with the Director of the department. Interview questions related to the position, somewhat like describe the situation, action taken and result. Headquarters was in a nice building, people seemed friendly.

Interview Question – I didn't feel there was a most difficult or unexpected question.   Answer Question

Utility Interview

Utility
Madison, WI

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sodexo USA in August 2009.

Interview Details – Sodexo Madison at American Family Insurance uses the standard 2 interview process for ideal candidates. Standard questions over your experience at previous jobs and current job to assess if you are qualified for the position

Interview Question – What qualities do you have to offer us?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation - they offered $8.00 an hour to start, but you should ask for more. If they truly want you, they will agree as long as you aren't asking an absurd amount.

Executive Chef Interview

Executive Chef

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sodexo USA.

Interview Details – All done over the phone never met an actual person until my first day. Unprofessional second phone interview I was being taped and the machine kept breaking and I had to start over. Interviewer was robotic an uninterested in talking to me acted like she just wanted to get it over with. The third interview the skills part was great. Great person very professional.

Interview Question – What was your hardest decision at work and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None.

Banquet Server Interview

Banquet Server
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Sodexo USA.

Interview Details – Interviewed by several people, including the site manager and banquet manager.

Interview Question – What experience do you have?   Answer Question

Human Resources Analyst Interview

Human Resources Analyst

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Sodexo USA.

Interview Details – Applied for position in June, was called a month later for a phone screening. The call went well but it's now been over a month since that call and I've heard nothing. Application status on their website says that applicants are still under review and I haven't received the official declination but after a month of hearing nothing, I am assuming that the answer is no.

Interview Question – Interviewer simply asked questions about my experience - did not ask any scenario questions.   Answer Question