Sodexo USA

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiter Interview

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sodexo USA in September 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online, contacted via phone and email to schedule first interview. Contacted within a week to schedule second interview via web.

Interview Question – Behavioral questions are a part of the interview process. Tell me about a time when you had to complete a difficult search for a candidate.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Recruiter Interview

Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sodexo USA in February 2011.

Interview Details – I had an initial phone interview with a general recruiter, had a second interview with a behavioral recruiter, and a third interview with a panel of recruiters, the recruiter I would be working for, her boss, and a peer on the team. I would plan ahead in detail for the third interview. There were several questions that had several parts to the question about processes. This part of the interview was difficult because they tend to be vague about what they were looking for and when asking to clarify, they were hesitant to get specific which I am assuming is so they were not leading.

Interview Question – Describe your job process?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sodexo USA

Worked for Sodexo USA? Contribute to the Community!

Sodexo USA Videos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sodexo USA Recruiter interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sodexo USA employees and interview candidates.