Sodexo USA Interview Questions in Washington, DC

Updated May 17, 2015

Unit Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo USA (Washington, DC) in September 2014.

Interview

Their hiring and interview process was very well organized. First interview was a phone screening with an HR recruiter. Second interview was conference call with a panel of senior hiring managers. Third interview was a one-on-one, face to face interview with the hiring managers on site.

Interview Questions

• HR screening interview was mostly questions on your background and experiences. Hiring Manager interview was mostly behavioral interview questions-- ie. Tell me about a time, you had to work with different people to reach a goal, how did you go about it? what was the outcome and what did you learn from the experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. The offer was what I expected.

Buyer/Performance Interiors Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo USA (Washington, DC) in September 2014.

Interview

After applying online, I received a phone call to for an appointment for an phone interview the interview was about my work history. second interview was at Sodexos's North American office They had 3 people in the interview. They were friendly took turns asking questions. The question were about how Ii solved problems and my work experience in the past. The interview was 45 min.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you failed to complete your job. This was the hardest question. the interview is striped and not that bad.   Answer Question

Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo USA (Washington, DC) in March 2014.

Interview

It was a comfortable and homely experience. The person that interviewed me was a nice, laid back person. By the time he finished telling about the company and the many different opportunities, you kind of what to take the job.

Interview Questions

• Why was I interested in the job?   1 Answer

Reservationist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo USA (Washington, DC) in March 2012.

Interview

They conducted a telephone interview. Then two face-to-face interviews with Manager and General Manager, on the same day. Was offered the position after background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with a difficult co-worker? if so, how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo USA (Washington, DC) in April 2009.

Interview

Had a phone interview conducted to screen candidates. Then had a competency inerview (behavioral). Next with the hiring manager for skill assessment. And another set of interviews with the hiring manager's superior.