Sodexo USA Interview Questions in Washington, DC

Updated Sep 15, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Buyer/Performance Interiors Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Sodexo USA in September 2014.

After applying online, I received a phone call to for an appointment for an phone interview the interview was about my work history. second interview was at Sodexos's North American office They had 3 people in the interview. They were friendly took turns asking questions. The question were about how Ii solved problems and my work experience in the past. The interview was 45 min.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you failed to complete your job. This was the hardest question. the interview is striped and not that bad.   Answer Question

Reservationist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sodexo USA in March 2012.

They conducted a telephone interview. Then two face-to-face interviews with Manager and General Manager, on the same day. Was offered the position after background check and drug test.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever worked with a difficult co-worker? if so, how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sodexo USA in April 2009.

Had a phone interview conducted to screen candidates. Then had a competency inerview (behavioral). Next with the hiring manager for skill assessment. And another set of interviews with the hiring manager's superior.

Interview Questions

Worked for Sodexo USA? Contribute to the Community!