Sodexo USA Interview Questions in Washington, DC

Updated Oct 4, 2014

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Buyer/Performance Interiors Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Sodexo USA in September 2014.

After applying online, I received a phone call to for an appointment for an phone interview the interview was about my work history. second interview was at Sodexos's North American office They had 3 people in the interview. They were friendly took turns asking questions. The question were about how Ii solved problems and my work experience in the past. The interview was 45 min.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you failed to complete your job. This was the hardest question. the interview is striped and not that bad.   Answer Question

Unit Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sodexo USA in September 2014.

Their hiring and interview process was very well organized. First interview was a phone screening with an HR recruiter. Second interview was conference call with a panel of senior hiring managers. Third interview was a one-on-one, face to face interview with the hiring managers on site.

Interview Questions
    • HR screening interview was mostly questions on your background and experiences.
      Hiring Manager interview was mostly behavioral interview questions-- ie. Tell me about a time, you had to work with different people to reach a goal, how did you go about it? what was the outcome and what did you learn from the experience?
        Answer Question
    I did not negotiate. The offer was what I expected.

Reservationist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sodexo USA in March 2012.

They conducted a telephone interview. Then two face-to-face interviews with Manager and General Manager, on the same day. Was offered the position after background check and drug test.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever worked with a difficult co-worker? if so, how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sodexo USA in April 2009.

Had a phone interview conducted to screen candidates. Then had a competency inerview (behavioral). Next with the hiring manager for skill assessment. And another set of interviews with the hiring manager's superior.