Sodexo Interview Questions in Washington, DC

Updated Apr 6, 2015
Updated Apr 6, 2015

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sodexo (Washington, DC) in August 2013.

Interview

I explained that I was a Cook, and the Operation Manager at the time said that they did not need Cooks but they needed Cashiers. And he told me the pay was $8.75 and hour even though I had tons of work experience.
    After he hired me as a Cashier, he took me off the cash register within a week and had me working in the kitchen because they needed kitchen staff and refused to pay me what I was suppose to get paid for working in the kitchen.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a food service license?   1 Answer

Sustainability Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sodexo (Washington, DC) in December 2009.

Interview

I obtained the interview through a personal contact. Everything went well during the interview. The big barrier here was that although I have plenty of sustainability experience I had no specific experience with the food services industry. I heard back by e-mail that I had not received the position. It was a good experience even though I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you have LEED Certification?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any experience in the food services industry?   1 Answer