SoftLayer Data Center Technician Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Data Center Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at SoftLayer in September 2011.

The interview process was very lax. You will enter the front where security will stop you and make you wait for who ever called you. You will be given a temporary badge and taken on a short tour and offered an energy drink. There are confrence rooms upstairs where the interview will take place. 1 or 2 people will interview you. The questions will be right out of any top 20 interview questions list. You will be asked if you have any questions. I suggest asking about salary and benifits because they are not mentioned in their interview process. Good luck and GOD bless.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SoftLayer

Data Center Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SoftLayer in October 2009.

I seriously laughed. It was two guys sitting you down in a room questioning you about the simplest technical questions. They try to intermediate you, I started laughing halfway through. I guess I'm just not used to Texas and how things are done there.

No negotiation allowed, I took my $12/hr since I was broke.