SoftRock

Updated Nov 22, 2014
Updated Nov 22, 2014

2.1

Job Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at SoftRock in October 2014.

Too long. Consists of a total of 4 times that you'll need to go
    to the office .... most interviews are short. One of those
    interview days is an 8 hour day with no pay!

Employment Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at SoftRock.

Unprofessional, five minutes long by inexperienced pretty girl who didn't seem like she looked at my resume before I got there. Could not answer questions and did not ask any other questions.Second interview was a presentation, then I got a call that said I was hired. I found out later that the interview was only based on the way you look.

Interview Questions
    • Just asked me to tell about myself - that's it. Interview was over after that.   Answer Question

Employment Specialist Interview

Hiring and interview process is very lengthy and involved, but it is worth it. They want to make sure they really find quality employees and this also gives us the opportunity for us to really make sure they are right for us as well.

Employment Specialist Interview

There is a 4 step process to being hired at Softrock. First; phone interview. Second; face-to-face interview that last anywhere from 15 to 20 minutes where your background in education and work history is discussed as well as initial description of the job and expectations. Third; Comprehensive interview- a more thorough description of the job and how compensation is structured. Fourth; Test-drive SoftRock- exactly what it implies, you actually get to come in and participate in test driving the position to see if its something you would be not only happy in but successful as well.

Interview Questions
    • The golden question; Tell me a little bit about yourself. This question is not meant to tell about your goldfish, its a verbal resume question. Prepare yourself to be concise, accurate, and engaging.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at SoftRock in August 2014.

Rapid response to resume submission. Expect it to take a week and have multiple interviews and days. Company is very transparent and wants to make sure potential employees know exactly what they're getting in to before either employee or employer committing time and resources for someone who doesn't want to do the work.

Interview Questions
    • Questions are standard for employment.   View Answer
    No real negotiation. They offer an awesome base vs commission and you either take it or be ignorant and leave it.

Employment Specialist Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at SoftRock in August 2014.

The interview process is straight forward. The Hiring Managers are very good with the selection process in hiring the right man or woman for the job. I took a grand tour of the facilities. I was very impress with the set up.

Interview Questions
    • I did not know what the outcome of my interview would be. I asked a lot of questions and the Hiring Manager gave me direct answers. My most difficult questions was regarding the compensation/pay structure.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate a salary. It was all laid out upfront during the interview process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at SoftRock in August 2014.

The interview process was very lengthy. The first interview was a phone interview followed by a face to face interview. During the second interview they spent more time showing me what they do for their employees. I was invited back for a 3rd interview along with 30 other candidates. This turned out to be a presentation of the company. Then you were expected to spend 9 hours for the final interview.

I felt mislead during the initial interview.

Employment Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at SoftRock.

I received a text saying they wanted to schedule an interview. Went in for the interview which was basically being showed around the office then was asked what was my impression of the company. This was filmed. Came back for the two hour presentation (yawn). Then, went in for one on one and was asked how i liked the presentation.

Interview Questions
    • The only question I was asked was what were my past experiences.   Answer Question

Employment Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at SoftRock.

I have never been "offered" a position so many times in my lengthy employment history. Everything is a step behind what it really is. Meaning Training is really taking place during orientation. Orientation is taking place during something they call test drive. So many people are talking to so many hiring managers, no possible way they all can get to know everyone interviewing. Employment is based off of whether or not you pass the script test, and if you complete bootcamp. Which is what they market as "training" when its really just 57 and then 42 hours of you working for them for two weeks for around minimum wage. All the training is taking place during "orientation" when in reality you are just studying the script.

Interview Questions
    • Having to memorize the script that will always be in front of you during the sales calls.   Answer Question

Digital Communication Agent Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at SoftRock.

I was approached by them in a University job fair. They will take anyone. They want to amass as many people as possible. Something felt strange about this company. I did some research on them and I understood why. they have a high turnover rate and don't really regard the needs of their employees.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions. They are trying really hard to sell you the job.   Answer Question

I had a wedding to attend on one of the orientation days.