Softchoice

Updated Dec 18, 2014

3.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Inside Sales Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Softchoice in October 2014.

My first portion of the interview was very pleasant, with Megan, their talent adviser. She had me complete an assessment and then we had a great phone interview. I wasn't thrilled about the idea of joining sales, but Megan had great things to say about the company so when I was offered an in-person interview, I accepted. The two managers I interviewed with played a typical good guy/bad guy role, with the "bad guy" being very insistent that I didn't want the job enough for them to offer it to me. I don't know many people who are born passionate about sales, but that seems like the type of person they want to hire. In the end, I had tried to go in with an open mind and check out on an opportunity but was completely discouraged by the fact that they told me over and over that I could do the job, they just were convinced I didn't want to.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you passionate about sales or helping people get tech solutions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Softchoice

Inside Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Softchoice.

Typical interview process with 3 plus interviews with various managers and team leads. There was also an online test that was utilized in the hiring decisions. The location was great, people were friendly, however, had the impression of the office being a "boys club" and not very diversified. 1st manager was very straight forward, almost seemed a little rude.

I got the feeling that promotions were very difficult to achieve as it is a smaller company. Seems extremely stagnant. Also received another offer with a higher base. (SC offered an extremely low base, especially since you are only making that amount during training).

Inside Sales Interview

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Softchoice in January 2010.

First contact is a call from the company recruiter - he/she will ask you a series of questions on your work experience and what you're looking for in the position.

Second contact is a 2:1 or 1:1 interview with a supervisor or manager. You'll discuss achievements and background in sales.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation process. Salary is set.

Inside Sales Interview

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Softchoice in October 2009.

First interview was over the phone with someone in HR. After that there was a standard test and then two in person interviews with local managers. The office is cool and the people seemed down to earth and smart.

There was none.