Softchoice Inside Sales Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2015

3.8

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Softchoice in October 2014.

Interview

My first portion of the interview was very pleasant, with Megan, their talent adviser. She had me complete an assessment and then we had a great phone interview. I wasn't thrilled about the idea of joining sales, but Megan had great things to say about the company so when I was offered an in-person interview, I accepted. The two managers I interviewed with played a typical good guy/bad guy role, with the "bad guy" being very insistent that I didn't want the job enough for them to offer it to me. I don't know many people who are born passionate about sales, but that seems like the type of person they want to hire. In the end, I had tried to go in with an open mind and check out on an opportunity but was completely discouraged by the fact that they told me over and over that I could do the job, they just were convinced I didn't want to.

Interview Questions

• Why are you passionate about sales or helping people get tech solutions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Softchoice

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Softchoice (Seattle, WA) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn and got a call from a recruiter the next day who gave me a lot of information about Softchoice and how I could have long term success there in sales. I came in for an interview the following week where I met with 2 managers and sat with a rep for about 45 minutes to ask questions and get a better idea of what my days would be like as a SC rep.

Interview Questions

• What would my current manager say I am successful in and where could I use improvement?   1 Answer
    • Where do I see myself professionally in the future?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Softchoice.

Interview

Typical interview process with 3 plus interviews with various managers and team leads. There was also an online test that was utilized in the hiring decisions. The location was great, people were friendly, however, had the impression of the office being a "boys club" and not very diversified. 1st manager was very straight forward, almost seemed a little rude.

I got the feeling that promotions were very difficult to achieve as it is a smaller company. Seems extremely stagnant. Also received another offer with a higher base. (SC offered an extremely low base, especially since you are only making that amount during training).

Inside Sales Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Softchoice in January 2010.

Interview

First contact is a call from the company recruiter - he/she will ask you a series of questions on your work experience and what you're looking for in the position.

Second contact is a 2:1 or 1:1 interview with a supervisor or manager. You'll discuss achievements and background in sales.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation process. Salary is set.

Inside Sales Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Softchoice in October 2009.

Interview

First interview was over the phone with someone in HR. After that there was a standard test and then two in person interviews with local managers. The office is cool and the people seemed down to earth and smart.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none.