Softchoice

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Outside Sales Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Softchoice in November 2012.

Interview Details – The proces was pretty favorable until the end. I met a manager and recruiting event and we hit it off. He was interested and fast tracked my resume to ge the first round phone interview. The phone interview was incredibly long, but I made it to the second round. The second round was straight forward as I interviewed with the manager that recommended me. There was also a relatively easy IQ/reasoning type of test. Third round was a video call interview with two other managers. They asked all the standard questions, but I got a bit nervous so it was little rocky, however I felt I ended it well. Regardless, the interviewers told me I would hear from the right after the new year with their decision. I have not heard from them since.

Interview Question – Can you give an example when you had to persuade someone to go your way?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Softchoice

Worked for Softchoice? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Softchoice Outside Sales Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Softchoice employees and interview candidates.