Softchoice

Softchoice Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Softchoice in November 2012.

The proces was pretty favorable until the end. I met a manager and recruiting event and we hit it off. He was interested and fast tracked my resume to ge the first round phone interview. The phone interview was incredibly long, but I made it to the second round. The second round was straight forward as I interviewed with the manager that recommended me. There was also a relatively easy IQ/reasoning type of test. Third round was a video call interview with two other managers. They asked all the standard questions, but I got a bit nervous so it was little rocky, however I felt I ended it well. Regardless, the interviewers told me I would hear from the right after the new year with their decision. I have not heard from them since.

Interview Questions
  • Can you give an example when you had to persuade someone to go your way?   Answer Question