Softchoice

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Vendor Sales Specialist Interview

Vendor Sales Specialist

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Softchoice.

Interview Details – I went through nine different interviews. Most were phone based, although three of them were on the same day back to back to back in the office. The in-person interviews were with people that had little to no interaction with the position for which I was applying. Each interview started with the question "what is your understanding of the position?" Each time, my understanding of the position was confirmed, although after accepting the position I found out that the position was 180 degrees different than what I had understood. The recruiting person was not very responsive or thorough with her follow up. Several times she would miss calling me at the appointed times to give me a status update, and my calls and emails went unanswered.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was one that I asked them. All I wanted to know was my status. The interview process lasted more than a month, and I had a very difficult time getting any kind of response.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to choose between two different offers. One of them was more base-salary heavy with less of a bonus potential, while the other had a higher bonus potential with a lower base.

Worked for Softchoice? Contribute to the Community!