Softek Solutions Client Education Specialist Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Client Education Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission, KS
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission, KS

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Softek Solutions in April 2011.

I was contacted about this position by a recruiter while I was working as a trainer for another healthcare software company. The job description matched my skills perfectly & I was able to have my first interview a week later. The next day I was called back to do a panel interview with others, including the CEO. The format was wonderful & the questions they asked were around problem solving.

Interview Questions
  • When I interviewed with the CEO, he asked how I could help them develop a Quality program for their current software training curriculum. What have I done in the past & what should they be doing currently?   View Answer
I originally submitted for the mid-range of the salary range, but after I had my first interview, they informed me that they were also needing a French language specialist for a launch they were doing in France a few months later. When they found out I'm completely bilingual & able to train & translate in both languages I asked for the top salary & they were HAPPY to oblige. I'm very content where I am.