Softenger Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Softenger

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Softenger (Pune (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

Aptitude Test Group Discussion Personal Interview

Interview Questions

• if a frog falls down in a well 30m deep, if he climbs 3m everyday and fall 2m in night, then in hw many days he will get out.   2 Answers

Control-M Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Softenger (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2010.

Interview

Phone interview and direct interview. They will help you get the job if you have the right qualifications.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They are very understanding and considerate.

Systems Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Softenger (Mumbai (India)) in December 2009.

Interview

Interview process wasn't long-winded and boring unlike many other companies.Short to the point.The interviewer looks usually for the enthusiasm of the applicant towards the mentioned profile.Technical questions are not much difficult to tackle.Supporting certification for the profile will provide upper hand.If you have one expect some questions related to that shot towards yourself.Make an effort to clear and brief background information to every answer you provide with examples if any..

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you will do justice to the current position in question?   Answer Question