Softheon

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Position Interview

Manager Position
Stony Brook, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Softheon in November 2012.

Interview Details – Had scheduled meetings with lead executive on 4 or 5 occasions. In most instances, the meeting was cancelled last minute. On the occasion where I met with team members, the CEO was traveling and did not hear most of the conversation due to mobile coverage. Got the impression that this is a small operation and that the CEO may be in over his head. In addition, he seems to not have much regard for other people's time.

Interview Question – Questions not relating to the position but rather general technology and competitive landscape   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Professional Services Interview

Professional Services
Hauppauge, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Softheon in January 2009.

Interview Details – The process started with a review of my resume and a series of phone calls that lead to a phone interview. After the phone interview, I was asked to come to the office to meet with various staff. I met with 3 people and were interviewed by each. All total, I spent about 4 hours at their office. Follow-up phone calls led to an offer which I accepted after trying to get paid according to my job experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Very difficult. I found out that Softheon has a long history of not paying salaries according to market value.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Softheon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Softheon interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Softheon employees and interview candidates.