Softheon Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Softheon

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hauppauge, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Hauppauge, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Softheon.

office manager will contact you and set up interview with a first line manager and finally you will meet the ceo who insists on putting the rubber stamp of approval on all who will come to work for the company

Interview Questions

didn't like the atmosphere. there was something that I couldn't put my finger on

Manager Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stony Brook, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Stony Brook, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Softheon in November 2012.

Had scheduled meetings with lead executive on 4 or 5 occasions. In most instances, the meeting was cancelled last minute. On the occasion where I met with team members, the CEO was traveling and did not hear most of the conversation due to mobile coverage. Got the impression that this is a small operation and that the CEO may be in over his head. In addition, he seems to not have much regard for other people's time.

Interview Questions
    • Questions not relating to the position but rather general technology and competitive landscape   View Answer

Professional Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hauppauge, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hauppauge, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Softheon in January 2009.

The process started with a review of my resume and a series of phone calls that lead to a phone interview. After the phone interview, I was asked to come to the office to meet with various staff. I met with 3 people and were interviewed by each. All total, I spent about 4 hours at their office. Follow-up phone calls led to an offer which I accepted after trying to get paid according to my job experience.

Interview Questions
    Very difficult. I found out that Softheon has a long history of not paying salaries according to market value.