Software AG Associate Consultant Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Software AG (Bangalore (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

Interview process was really good. There were three rounds of interview. First round was technical interview over telephone, next round interview was 1:1 interview and last round was HR interview. Technical interview were of 1 hour duration and questions asked were related to our experience and resume related. HR interview also went up to 45 mins and it was a kind of stress interview where HR was trying to estimate our communication, technical skills and problem solving techniques. Puzzles were also asked.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions were asked. Everything was related to the work experience and what ever project we have done till date.   Answer Question