Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Software Management ConsultantsMore
- Declined OfferNegative ExperienceDeclined OfferNegative Experience
- So why do you want to work here???? 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
Felt uneasy about the company and the people I interviewed with. Got a really bad vibe when I left....
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day – interviewed at Software Management Consultants (Glendale, CA) in April 2011.
recruiter was very personable, first Skype than face to face.
there was no negotiation phase
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Software Management Consultants (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2010.
Responded to an ad on Dice. Was contacted a week later and invited to meet with the recruiter at their office. Had a good sit down meet and greet. Afterward waited 2 weeks before they could get the client lined up for an interview and another week before I knew I got the job.
- Explain a difficult situation you had with a co-worker that you had to deal with. 1 Answer
There was no negotiation. I set a minimum and that's what they went for.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Software Management Consultants (Glendale, CA) in January 2008.
The building is conveniently located in Glendale on Brand Blvd. Parking is available in the building. I arrived and sat in the very pleasant and professional waiting area. The interview was more of a conversation about prior experience and was nice in that I had an opportunity to seek a little career advice given the representatives knowledge of the market.
Little room for negotiation since these are contract roles.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review