Software Paradigms Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2015

2.7

Development Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

interviewed at Software Paradigms (Atlanta, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

Simple HR interview about my experience and education, followed by a set of technicql questions about coding and scenario based questions from an offshore employee. Final interview with a technical recruiter and actual prod support lead. This was a combination of technical questions and questions on the experience I has with my previous projects.

Interview Questions

Interview

Aptitude round followed by GD.. We were to report at the office the coming week where we had a round of technical, followed by aptitude( CoCubes) and a final round of essay writing. Technical round was more about C,C++ and some parts of SQL. Interview panel was calm and good. Mysore is an awesome place to be if you are given with an offer do accept it.

Interview Questions

• Why testing and not development? Will you do any development projects   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Software Paradigms in January 2015.

Interview

The recruitment drive was scheduled at 8:30am but unexpectedly started at late 11:30am. First round was a written test on general aptitude,logical reasoning and English with no negative marking. There were 25 questions in 30 minutes and questions are like some questions were too easy and some were time taking. The result declared around 2:30pm and late was unexpected too. Then after shortlisting they announced that a GD round of 15 minutes will also happen today which was not mentioned in call letter. GD round was also not of that standard. Whoever were aggressive and interrupting most were shortlisted further. A technical round was scheduled on the same day but they asked for next day. It took whole day for just two rounds( of total 45 minutes). Anyway company is good for learning environment for freshers but hiring process was lame.

Interview Questions

• Group discussion topic was "Business and ethics do not grow together"   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Software Paradigms (Mysore (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

its ok not more technical stuff test were mainly on apti and soft skills. its ok once if u get through apti and gd you can expect a offer letter totally the experience of the interview is good.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Software Paradigms (Mysore (India)).

Interview

Hiring process: 2 telephonic rounds (usually technical) 1 managerial round (mixed: technical + non technical) 1 hr round (salary negotiation, Job role)

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Software Paradigms.

Interview

2 Technical Round and 1 HR round(Telephonic) The interviewer was less experienced than me

Negotiation

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Software Paradigms in January 2010.

Interview

The Company came to our college campus. On the first day the conducted a Aptitude test consisting of 25 ques.No negative marking. After one day they conveyed the name of shortlisted students to the TPO and the TPO forwarded the same . I was lucky to get selected . About 900 students appeared for the apti and only 32 of us cleared it. The on the third day, they gave a presentation and conducted the PI. The panel consists of two people. They asked general ques like tell me abt urself, family backgrnd etc. Then they asked some simple but triky ques from C and Data Structure only. Then they gave me a puzzle which I was able to solve.And asked why u want to join software(since am from ECE backgrnd).I answered it satisfactorily. And then they asked abt my future plan and whether I like to pursue higher education or not etc. After 3-4 hrs they declared the results and I came to know that I got selected.

Interview Questions

• Is there any increment during the training period?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mysore (India)

Application

interviewed at Software Paradigms (Mysore (India)) in December 2009.

Interview

2 telecon round then 1 face to face rounds..