Software Paradigms Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Software Paradigms

Development Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

interviewed at Software Paradigms in September 2012.

Simple HR interview about my experience and education, followed by a set of technicql questions about coding and scenario based questions from an offshore employee. Final interview with a technical recruiter and actual prod support lead. This was a combination of technical questions and questions on the experience I has with my previous projects.

Software Developer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Software Paradigms in January 2015.

The recruitment drive was scheduled at 8:30am but unexpectedly started at late 11:30am. First round was a written test on general aptitude,logical reasoning and English with no negative marking. There were 25 questions in 30 minutes and questions are like some questions were too easy and some were time taking. The result declared around 2:30pm and late was unexpected too. Then after shortlisting they announced that a GD round of 15 minutes will also happen today which was not mentioned in call letter. GD round was also not of that standard. Whoever were aggressive and interrupting most were shortlisted further. A technical round was scheduled on the same day but they asked for next day. It took whole day for just two rounds( of total 45 minutes). Anyway company is good for learning environment for freshers but hiring process was lame.

Interview Questions
    • Group discussion topic was "Business and ethics do not grow together"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mysore (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Software Paradigms.

Hiring process:
    2 telephonic rounds (usually technical)
    1 managerial round (mixed: technical + non technical)
    1 hr round (salary negotiation, Job role)

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Software Paradigms.

2 Technical Round and 1 HR round(Telephonic)
    The interviewer was less experienced than me

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Software Paradigms in January 2010.

The Company came to our college campus.
    On the first day the conducted a Aptitude test consisting of 25 ques.No negative marking.
    After one day they conveyed the name of shortlisted students to the TPO and the TPO forwarded the same .
    I was lucky to get selected . About 900 students appeared for the apti and only 32 of us cleared it.
    The on the third day, they gave a presentation and conducted the PI. The panel consists of two people. They asked general ques like tell me abt urself, family backgrnd etc. Then they asked some simple but triky ques from C and Data Structure only. Then they gave me a puzzle which I was able to solve.And asked why u want to join software(since am from ECE backgrnd).I answered it satisfactorily. And then they asked abt my future plan and whether I like to pursue higher education or not etc.
    After 3-4 hrs they declared the results and I came to know that I got selected.

Interview Questions
    • Is there any increment during the training period?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mysore (India)

interviewed at Software Paradigms in December 2009.

2 telecon round then 1 face to face rounds..