Software Paradigms Systems Engineer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Software Paradigms

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Software Paradigms in January 2010.

The Company came to our college campus.
On the first day the conducted a Aptitude test consisting of 25 ques.No negative marking.
After one day they conveyed the name of shortlisted students to the TPO and the TPO forwarded the same .
I was lucky to get selected . About 900 students appeared for the apti and only 32 of us cleared it.
The on the third day, they gave a presentation and conducted the PI. The panel consists of two people. They asked general ques like tell me abt urself, family backgrnd etc. Then they asked some simple but triky ques from C and Data Structure only. Then they gave me a puzzle which I was able to solve.And asked why u want to join software(since am from ECE backgrnd).I answered it satisfactorily. And then they asked abt my future plan and whether I like to pursue higher education or not etc.
After 3-4 hrs they declared the results and I came to know that I got selected.

Interview Questions
  • Is there any increment during the training period?   View Answer

Worked for Software Paradigms? Contribute to the Community!