Software Resources

Relevance Date Difficulty

SAP Instructional Design Interview

SAP Instructional Design
Orlando, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Software Resources in June 2013.

Interview Details – Aside from the normal telephone interviews, I arranged to do an in-person preparation prior to starting with the client, and was briefed on good points and bad points to be expected in working with the client.

Interview Question – How well do you handle stress? SRI expected to terminate another resource on site that I would be working with for a week, but would eventually replace that resource. I wasn't to say anything to that person about SRI's expected eventuality.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation needed. This was a rather short-term opportunity, as most are in the line of business in which I am in.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Software Resources? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Software Resources interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Software Resources employees and interview candidates.