Sogeti

Sogeti Interview Questions in Baltimore, MD

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sogeti in October 2011.

The college hire process begins in the fall of the senior year. First, depending on the college Sogeti will have on-campus interviews. After that they will reach out to you if they believe that you fit the Sogeti culture and have you in for a office interview where you will interview with account executives and the area vice president. A decision will be made.

Interview Questions
    • Lots of behavioral questions for college hires because the technical skills can be learned.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sogeti in October 2008.

They conducted a phone screen and an in person interview. They gave me all the details about their company and the compensation package. This was followed by an in person interview with the end client. Sogeti would hire me if they had a project to place me with. I got the client approval 2 hours after giving the interview and then Sogeti made me their offer right away. It was a smooth process.

Interview Questions
    • None. The questions were fairly typical.   View Answer
    The negotiation process was okay. I am not a very good negotiator. They payed me under market rate as the market had just started dropping.