Sogeti

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Baltimore, MD

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Sogeti in October 2008.

Interview Details – They conducted a phone screen and an in person interview. They gave me all the details about their company and the compensation package. This was followed by an in person interview with the end client. Sogeti would hire me if they had a project to place me with. I got the client approval 2 hours after giving the interview and then Sogeti made me their offer right away. It was a smooth process.

Interview Question – None. The questions were fairly typical.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The negotiation process was okay. I am not a very good negotiator. They payed me under market rate as the market had just started dropping.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sogeti

Worked for Sogeti? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sogeti Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sogeti employees and interview candidates.