Sogeti Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Willowbrook, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sogeti (Willowbrook, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

I got the interview from campus invent ISCPA career event. The interview was 30 minutes long and did not include any technical question. The interviewer just asked background questions. However, when I asked if they sponsored H1 B the interviewer said she would check with the company policies and then call me.

Interview Questions

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westchester, IL

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sogeti (Westchester, IL) in September 2010.

Interview

The initial interview (technical interview) was on phone for about 45 minutes. I was asked technical questions on almost everything I have mentioned on my resume.
    The second round of interview was face to face with the senior management. It was 1:1 interview and the interview was more focused on the projects I have done. They said they will get back to me a day after, which they did. They said they liked me a lot but cannot offer me a position at this time because of budget constraints.