Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sogeti
- Consultant (39)
- Senior Consultant (21)
- IT Consultant (8)
- Software Developer (5)
- Project Manager (4)
- Senior Manager (4)
- Manager Consultant (4)
- Principal Consultant (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Manager (3)
- Software Developer/Consultant (2)
- Testengineer (2)
- Systeemtesten (1)
- Infrastructure Senior Consultant (1)
- Coordinatrice santé sécurité environnement (1)
- Graduate Software Test Consultant (1)
- IT Security Manager (1)
- ETL Architect (1)
- Senior Delivery Manager (1)
- Entry Level Consultant (1)
- Senior Project Manager (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Managing Consultant (1)
- Managing Director (1)
- Management Consultant (1)
- Corporate Strategy Analyst (1)
- Java Consultant (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Account Executive (1)
- Mobile Developer (1)
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sogeti (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.
Human Resource Manager and Manager for getting to know you session, a consultant for technical interview, and the recruiter for reviewing benefits. Each section of interview took about half an hour. And after that, there is treatment for all candidates, which is assumed to be a hidden interview. About 5 days later I received rejection. But some interviewees I know they never get any response.
- Just Java basics, like difference between private and protected, function overload, and other question based on your resume. But Java part is the most important. HR question is general one, like where do you see yourself in 3 years. Answer Question
- No OfferAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sogeti (Willowbrook, IL) in October 2012.
I got the interview from campus invent ISCPA career event. The interview was 30 minutes long and did not include any technical question. The interviewer just asked background questions. However, when I asked if they sponsored H1 B the interviewer said she would check with the company policies and then call me.
- Why do you want to be a software developer? Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sogeti (Westchester, IL) in September 2010.
The initial interview (technical interview) was on phone for about 45 minutes. I was asked technical questions on almost everything I have mentioned on my resume. The second round of interview was face to face with the senior management. It was 1:1 interview and the interview was more focused on the projects I have done. They said they will get back to me a day after, which they did. They said they liked me a lot but cannot offer me a position at this time because of budget constraints.