Sogeti Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Updated Aug 24, 2015

Java Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sogeti (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Human Resource Manager and Manager for getting to know you session, a consultant for technical interview, and the recruiter for reviewing benefits. Each section of interview took about half an hour. And after that, there is treatment for all candidates, which is assumed to be a hidden interview. About 5 days later I received rejection. But some interviewees I know they never get any response.

Interview Questions

• Just Java basics, like difference between private and protected, function overload, and other question based on your resume. But Java part is the most important. HR question is general one, like where do you see yourself in 3 years.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Willowbrook, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sogeti (Willowbrook, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

I got the interview from campus invent ISCPA career event. The interview was 30 minutes long and did not include any technical question. The interviewer just asked background questions. However, when I asked if they sponsored H1 B the interviewer said she would check with the company policies and then call me.

Interview Questions

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westchester, IL

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sogeti (Westchester, IL) in September 2010.

Interview

The initial interview (technical interview) was on phone for about 45 minutes. I was asked technical questions on almost everything I have mentioned on my resume. The second round of interview was face to face with the senior management. It was 1:1 interview and the interview was more focused on the projects I have done. They said they will get back to me a day after, which they did. They said they liked me a lot but cannot offer me a position at this time because of budget constraints.