Sogeti Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Willowbrook, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Willowbrook, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sogeti in October 2012.

I got the interview from campus invent ISCPA career event. The interview was 30 minutes long and did not include any technical question. The interviewer just asked background questions. However, when I asked if they sponsored H1 B the interviewer said she would check with the company policies and then call me.

Interview Questions

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westchester, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westchester, IL

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sogeti in September 2010.

The initial interview (technical interview) was on phone for about 45 minutes. I was asked technical questions on almost everything I have mentioned on my resume.
    The second round of interview was face to face with the senior management. It was 1:1 interview and the interview was more focused on the projects I have done. They said they will get back to me a day after, which they did. They said they liked me a lot but cannot offer me a position at this time because of budget constraints.