Sogeti Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH

Updated Jun 17, 2015

2.5

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

3 rounds. Round 1 - General Round Round 2 - Technical Round Round 3 - Experience and Management Round The overall interview experience was good and there was proper feedback after each round.

Business Intelligence Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

I directly got connected with the HR Manager who took my interview. She was very nice and asked me one by one all the standard questions and any questions related to my the job requirements.

Mobile Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Had one telephonic round with HR. After that I was called to company location and had 3 rounds of interview in a day. 2 technical rounds and one behavoiral round. HR round was bit tricky. Got offer in on next day.

Solutions Delivery Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2014.

Interview

Short initial interview with HR, followed by an in person interview with HR( over lunch of coffee), then an interview with the practice manager and program manager. Overall it was pretty laid back. I interviewed right before Christmas when the office is essentially closed due to the holidays/the clients end of year projects are winding down so there were not very many people who could conduct an interview with the unit. The recruit worked with me and was able to get two employees to meet and interview me during that hectic time of the year and I thought it was great because they could have just said "sorry, you're out of luck." And move on to the next candidate at their convenience.

Entry Level Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Ash, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Blue Ash, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

I met them at a Career Fair on my campus. Communication was very good throughout the process. Fast to schedule interview and fit me in. Interview was very open ended, more like a conversation about previous work or experience. Met with two different people and was open ended with both. Asked me mainly what questions I had and I had a lot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I went in with a range on salary and they met in the middle. Benefits were great so I didn't negotiate much

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Basically did high level overview for you and wanting to know what you can offer. They have an hiring manager that you will first interview with. Then you will probably meet up with employees similar to you.

Negotiation

Simple

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

Contacted via LinkedIn Phone screen One - on - One interview for 45 mins with the direct manager Got an offer after 2 weeks. Accepted after a month.

Interview Questions

• Not much. Just a few basic questions. Very easy for someone who has already been through a lot of behavioral interviews   Answer Question

Not something that I wanted to do in the long-term

Software Developer/Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2013.

Interview

General tech interview in two stages; One with the tech recruiter, another with an available tech person.

Interview Questions

• None really, Just know the framework that you are interviewing for...   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offered a flat offer, non-negotiable....

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

I had worked with them in the past on a W2 contract for several years, so I knew their recruiter well. Frankly, there was no interview - just a conversation on my cell while I was driving and I was given an offer on the spot.

Interview Questions

• I did not expect to hear "so, do you want the job" during that call.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Zero. I needed the work and the compensation was fair.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

initial reach out by corporate recruiter and then interview onsite with a technical resource and a Manager. The went thru a normal interview of soft question followed by a technical Q&A to validate my knowledge of the position

Interview Questions

Negotiation

pretty much take it or leave it for me