Sogeti Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH

Updated Jun 17, 2015

2.5

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

I had worked with them in the past on a W2 contract for several years, so I knew their recruiter well. Frankly, there was no interview - just a conversation on my cell while I was driving and I was given an offer on the spot.

Interview Questions

• I did not expect to hear "so, do you want the job" during that call.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Zero. I needed the work and the compensation was fair.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2011.

Interview

Very unprofessional in appearance and in the series of questions not sure they know what PM's do and seems very much bonus driven to get people hired.

Interview Questions

• None - Don't think they care who they hire as long as they have bodies.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They really wanted someone with my specific skills set salary was not an issue which is why I acccepted money does not equal happiness.

Managing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2010.

Interview

coffee at a pancake house.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations, take it or leave it.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Basically did high level overview for you and wanting to know what you can offer. They have an hiring manager that you will first interview with. Then you will probably meet up with employees similar to you.

Negotiation

Simple

Software Developer/Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2013.

Interview

General tech interview in two stages; One with the tech recruiter, another with an available tech person.

Interview Questions

• None really, Just know the framework that you are interviewing for...   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offered a flat offer, non-negotiable....

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2009.

Interview

The interview process is pretty simple. You must have at least a bachelor's degree to get hired, unless they have a need for an experienced person with a certain skill set. The check your resume to see what you have done in the past. They will do a technical interview and if you pass on all of this they will hire you.

Interview Questions

• When I interviewed I had to take an online exam for Lotus Notes. Things have changed a lot since I was hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I told them how much I wanted. They countered with what they were willing to pay. It was still within my acceptable range so I took it.

Business Intelligence Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

I directly got connected with the HR Manager who took my interview. She was very nice and asked me one by one all the standard questions and any questions related to my the job requirements.

Solutions Delivery Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2014.

Interview

Short initial interview with HR, followed by an in person interview with HR( over lunch of coffee), then an interview with the practice manager and program manager. Overall it was pretty laid back. I interviewed right before Christmas when the office is essentially closed due to the holidays/the clients end of year projects are winding down so there were not very many people who could conduct an interview with the unit. The recruit worked with me and was able to get two employees to meet and interview me during that hectic time of the year and I thought it was great because they could have just said "sorry, you're out of luck." And move on to the next candidate at their convenience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

3 rounds. Round 1 - General Round Round 2 - Technical Round Round 3 - Experience and Management Round The overall interview experience was good and there was proper feedback after each round.

Entry Level Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Ash, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Blue Ash, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

I met them at a Career Fair on my campus. Communication was very good throughout the process. Fast to schedule interview and fit me in. Interview was very open ended, more like a conversation about previous work or experience. Met with two different people and was open ended with both. Asked me mainly what questions I had and I had a lot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I went in with a range on salary and they met in the middle. Benefits were great so I didn't negotiate much