Sogeti Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

Updated Mar 28, 2015

2.8

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sogeti (Dallas, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

First had a 30 min screening interview with a recruiter on-campus. Had a second 1 1/2 hour interview on site at the office. Talked with a recruiter, the head of delivery, and a senior manager. Had both behavioral and technical interviews. It was a run of the mill technical job interview. I have heard from co-workers that the interview process can vary greatly depending on who is running the interviews.

Interview Questions

• I was asked very foundational questions of computer science like the paradigms of object oriented programming   1 Answer
    • The usual question of why I want to work for the company   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sogeti (Dallas, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

I got this interview via a career fair on my campus. I was told on the day of the interview they would be in touch the following week. Long story short after a month of "we'll let you know next week", I stopped calling and never heard from them again. The interview consisted of three parts; only one of them consisted of technical questions. These were easy, generic OOP and SQL concepts. Overall the experience was very pleasant, low key, and friendly... I'm rather disappointed that the recruiter would not return my calls.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between an inner and outer join in SQL?   Answer Question
    • Describe how you would deconstruct the Monopoly board game into a set of objects for a Java program.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Sogeti (Dallas, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

The interview process was long - over approximately 6 months. I had a phone interview first, and then several months later I was called in for a face to face interview. Sogeti hires based on the ability to place their consultants right away. Even though sometimes, as it happened with me, there was no project for me to go to when I started and i wound up "on the beach" for a few weeks before I actually went to my first client.

Interview Questions

• I did not have any difficult questions - but I have since done a lot of interviewing for Sogeti, and I do ask some difficult questions. Here's one: What analysis and modeling techniques and methodologies have you found to be the most effective, and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate after the offer was made - I stated on my application the salary I wanted to receive and my offer letter contained that salary.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Sogeti (Irving, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

Everyone was great and fun to work with, very professional and followed up immediately. I received the initial call, then got a 1 on 1 with people around the office after meeting with the recruiter, then a technical call, then another 1 on 1, then 2 more technical calls.

Interview Questions

• What is dependency injection?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They asked me what I was looking for, and then they said they couldn't go that high, and gave me the best they could do, with no chance for negotiation due to salary caps for certain titles. There was no possibility to negotiate anything else.