Sogeti IT Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2015
Updated Apr 13, 2015

2.7

IT Consultant Interview

Interview

There were 3 stages to the interview process. The first stage consisted of two interviews on two separate days: one with the corporate recruiter and then the other with two current IT Consultants.

The second stage was a meeting with one of the IT Directors.

The Third stage, like the first, also consisted of two interviews. However, this time they were during the same day. The first was with the Human Resources Manager and the second with the Regional VP and Unit Manager.

The interview process lasted approximately 3-4 weeks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sogeti

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Sogeti in March 2015.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter for a phone screening, then set up an on campus in person interview with the recruiter. I was then invited to a cocktail hour at a restaurant near their office where I mat almost every consultant and the heads of the branch. I then went to a final interview where I had 5 rounds with a number of people in the company. Finally, one of the executives gave me a call and we had about a half hour interview. I was offered the job within a week of my final interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I gave a minimum salary that was higher than what they usually pay but they met it.

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sogeti (Charlotte, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

so basically i made it to face to face and did well and than i didn't get it and found out applicants who matched less got it, so likely it is group looking for wasps and wasps only like some other reviewers on here mentioned. So if your not one of those no matter how good you are, don't count on it

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Basically did high level overview for you and wanting to know what you can offer.
    They have an hiring manager that you will first interview with.
    Then you will probably meet up with employees similar to you.

Negotiation

Simple

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

Contacted via LinkedIn
    Phone screen
    One - on - One interview for 45 mins with the direct manager
    Got an offer after 2 weeks. Accepted after a month.

Interview Questions

• Not much. Just a few basic questions. Very easy for someone who has already been through a lot of behavioral interviews   Answer Question

Not something that I wanted to do in the long-term

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview

Had 2 interviews, 1 on-campus interview and 1 at the Sogeti office. The interviewing process was great; you're set up with multiple people to interview with. Everyone was really nice and easy to get along with. I feel the interviewing process is more to see if you're a fit for the culture at Sogeti

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult, just keep cool and be yourself.   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sogeti (Columbus, OH) in May 2010.

Interview

Met with a recruiter who got back to me pretty quick. Set me up for a "company visit" at the Columbus office - I did not know that the visit would consist of 4 interviews with relatively senior employees. 4 interviews roughly 30-40 minutes each. Some shot-gun questions but also some friendly discussion regarding expectations and position responsibilities.